Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:46:02 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Dear Staff on Duty,

I have received this order and noticed that only 1 *Solid Full Length
Maternity Leggings is sent. Other 1 of Set of 2 - Solid Full Length
Maternity Leggings is missing.*

*Please check and send as soon as possible.*

*Thank you.*

*Rgds*

*Subash*

*67638950*
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sept 2022, 21:00
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: subash avasarala <[email-masked]>

Order number 8187245895 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi subash avasarala, your order number is 8187245895
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8187245895?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>.

The tracking number is FC0922220006912.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC0922220006912&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>

Order shipping to
*Subash Avasarala*
flat 69, building 21, near Edee super market, saba street, salmiya block 10
Hawally, Kuwait
Mobile: +965 67638950

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88883001232720220922

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/164449807?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
MAX *
* Set of 2 - Solid Full Length Maternity Leggings *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 22
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/p/164505068?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*
MAX *
* Solid Denim Jeans with Belt Loops and Button Detail *
Color: Blue
Size: 22
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4909850