Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customer complaint
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:31:39 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customer complaint Dear Splash Support,

Yesterday 15SEP22, I booked an order with no. 8186425042 and received
an email that the order has been successfully placed.

I received another mail confirming that my payment is under process,
however, this time the order no. is 8186425026 and not the same order
number 8186425042 in the 1st mail mentioned.

Again, I received another mail that my order no. 8186425026 was not
processed and that no amount was deducted from my account (KNET payment).

Please be advised that the amount of the purchase was successfully deducted
from my account. Kindly clarify the matter.  I have been doing on-line
purchases with your esteemed company for quite some time and this is the
1st time I experienced such.

Anticipating your immediate action in this matter and hoping that my
satisfaction with your business remains the same.

Alvin Argana
99677428

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4881146