Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Introduction
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 15:47:17 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Introduction Hello,

Greetings of the day!!!

Allow us to take this opportunity to be introduced to you with this email.
We Momentum Elastomers involved in Manufacturing and Exporting of High
Performance and Quality Silicone Base Products.

We make all kind of silicone mold products Flexible, Durable, Eco-friendly,
Child safe, Tasteless, No Chemicals, 100% FDA approved, BPA free, Microwave
and OTG safe, Hygienic, Solid silicone Design, No crevices for bacteria to
grow. Healthier products and less clean up required. Stain and Odor
resistance, Ergonomically designed handle and the Perfectly shaped heads.
Easy to use and clean up. Heat resistant up to 240°C/464°F. Artisan
presentation anti-leak design creates the perfect shape, while minimizing
seams and other imperfections.

Our Product List:

   - Silicone Soap Mold
   - Silicone Chocolate Mold
   - Silicone Cakesicle Mold
   - Silicone Cake Mold
   - Silicone Garnishing Sheet
   - Silicone Bread Mold
   - Silicone Stretchable Lids
   - Silicone Vacuum Lids
   - Silicone Finger Guard
   - Silicone Ice Cube Tray/Ball
   - Silicone Customized Label for Soap/Chocolate/Cake
   - Silicone Rubber Tube
   - Silicone Gasket
   - Silicone Iron Rest Pad Mat
   - Silicone Trivet Matt
   - Silicone Tea Mug Coaster
   - Pop it fidgets toys

     And All Kinds of Silicone Base Products can be supplied with Test
Certificate and Customized as per customer requirement.

Established in the year 2017, We Momentum Elastomers involved in
Manufacturing and exporting various industries based products. The name and
business strength that has been earned by our company today, is due to the
professionally equipped and able staff, who have a varied experience of the
Indian market and good knowledge of serving the customers globally to their
satisfaction.

We will be extremely pleased to be associated with your esteemed
organization and will appreciate our company’s name in your suppliers list
for relevant business opportunities, so as to render our service to your
esteemed selves in the foreseeable future.

For more information feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,

Varun Ahir | Call/WhatsApp: +91-7048515658
Email:[email-masked],[email-masked]
Web:  www.momentumelastomers.com
Address: Plot No.62/15, Phase-I, GIDC, Near New Kotak Mahindra Bank, Beside
Gujarat Foundry, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India-382445

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4836443