Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: SSAVE Solutions Introduction
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 16:30:42 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: SSAVE Solutions Introduction Greetings of the day,

Iam sunita sana  from SSAVE Solutions, We are manufacturers of Poly Carry
bags, Paper Bags, Boxes and other packing materials. Established in 2007 as
manufacturers of Poly carry bags add our first Four colour Printing line in
2009 and in the same year we got our ISO certification for quality
manufacturing process. 2011 was another milestone where we added an Eight
colour Roto machine to our production line.

As the jargon of fast Biodegradable material was raised in 2014 we added a
manual Paper bag manufacturing unit and in due course of time we mechanised
the manufacturing line and scaled up to 96000 BPD (Bags per day) capacity
with online printing facility.

We are also into Rigid box making which are customised according to the
customer needs.

Our Esteemed customers Viz.,
Google CrowdSource, Amazon easy, ITC WOW, Taj Faluknama, Mitayi, VIVO
CellPhones,Celkon..

-- 
Regards,

Ssave Solutions

-- 
Regards,

Ssave Solutions
+91-9030009102
+91-40-42611777
www.bagsnbags.co.in

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4830638