Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customized Clothes and Accessories
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:41:05 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customized Clothes and Accessories Hi friend,

Hope you’re doing great! This is Dale Lee from Wellsucceed Embroidery, a
professional suppliers and manufacturer in China over years.

We are specialized in *Jackets, Hoodies, T-shirts, Sweaters, Hats, Shorts,
Slippers, Socks, Leggings, Underwear, Patches, Jewelry, etc...* I think you
maybe interested in them.

WE CAN PROVIDE YOU:

1. Customized with your company logo.

2. LOW MOQ (100pcs/design).

3. Fast Turnaround (12-15 days sample time, 18-20 days production time, 3-4
working days air express with DHL or UPS).

4. Photos, short videos to check production situation.

We can also supply you *jersey, and joggers, gloves, scarves, bags, pins,
stickers, towels, key rings, flags, etc..*We have a great team to get work
done efficiently, and would love to build up a long term workship with you
step by step.

Contact me if you’re interested!

*Dale Lee*

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY  LIMITED*

*Tel/WhatsApp: +86 133 64069860  *

*Add: 3/F, No. 38, South Xihu 3rd Road,*

*Shilong, Dongguan,*

*Guangdong. 523325. China*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4802950