Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:36:19 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Dear Team,

Regarding my below order email, its been 10 now but no final status on my
order. Had chat its your support team they were saying its in process team
in working and now for last 3 days i am hearing my order is cancelled and
now again team is working.

However this was my last purchase from max if the order is cancelled refund
me my money and do what ever you team wants to do why you are blocking my
money. I will buy it from somewhere else.

This kind of service i had never experience nor i expected from max.

Kindly refund me back my money on immediate basis.

Regards,
Ahmed Zamir
050-9854871
050-9854862

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 at 8:17 PM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Ahmed Zamir <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9582486794 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9582486794?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Ahmed Zamir, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9582486794
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9582486794?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Emirates ID or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Pickup from:
Max, Khalid Al-Atar building
Address :

Khalid Al-Atar building, Bur Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 4 3975111
Working hours :

Saturday-Wednesday (9AM- 12AM) / Thursday-Friday(9AM-1AM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Khalid%20Al-Atar%20building,%20Bur%20Dubai,%20Dubai,%20Bur%20Dubai,%20Dubai,%20United%20Arab%20Emiratesutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Payment Method:

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164291997?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Colourblock Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure
Color: White
Size: 45
Quantity: 1 AED 50
Subtotal: * AED 50*
Savings: *- AED 35*
*Total* *AED 40*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 4 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
-- 
Sent from iphone

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4779211