Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customize Apparels&Accessories
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 17:40:43 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customize Apparels&Accessories Hi there,

Good Day!

This is Libby from WellSucceed Embroidery located in Dongguan, having
specialized
in apparel Manufacturing for over 21 years.

Hats, socks, tees, hoodies, jackets, joggers, underwear, patches, bags,
tapestries all could be made with your design.

²  *Low MOQ *

²  *Paypal/Bank Transfer are available *

²  *UPS, DHL, FedEx door to door shipment *

If any interest, pls don’t hesitate to ask for catalogue and more details .

Best Regards,

*Libby*

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY *

Mobile: +86 155 2321 5906

Tel:86 769 86187088

(One Stop Sourcing of Patches, pins, Flags/Tapestries, T-shirts, hoodies,
socks, Caps&Beanies, shorts etc.)

Address: No. 38, South Xihu 3rd Road, Shilong, Dongguan, Guangdong. 523325.
China

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4772097