Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint against poor quality of shoes
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:29:27 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint against poor quality of shoes Dear Center point team,

Goodmorning

I bought an pair of Lee cooper shoes on Eid Adha period, (2 month ago) from
your Mirdiff centerpoint. I regret to inform you that the some parts of the
padding of both the shoes torn (showing the sponge inside) within 2 months

I have been a regular customer of your products since 2007. You can look up
my purchase record in your system. My mobile number is given below so that
you can check my history. I appeal to you to repair the shoe or replace it
as it is is not showing thw quality we are looking for. Looking forward to
prompt response.

Pictures are attached for your reference

Yours truly,

Navas khan A
-- 
Regards,
Navas khan A

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4748824