Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Wrong billing by cashier at MoE Dubai
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 16:33:25 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Wrong billing by cashier at MoE Dubai Yesterday we purchased from centrepoint at Mall of Emirates. Upon arriving
back from mall and tallying, we noticed that there is a 35 AED T Shirt
billed in our bill. We never purchased or gave any T Shirt nor we had any
in our basked.

This is intentional wrong billing by the cashier and it's very
disappointing and disheartening to see this happening with us at
centrepoint like reputed store.... please immediately ask the cashier to
refund the wrongful 35 AED charged in our bill?

We never had it in cart or receiving the same so why was it charged and for
whom? This is very sad and heartbreaking....

Sangeeta
+91 9311460682

Cashier: 220113
TRN: 100260641400003

We will visit the Mall tomorrow please ensure that this experience didn't
happen with anyone again

>
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4693282