Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show in screen shot and dokit no ...
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:01:08 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show in screen shot and dokit no ... Dear customer, your Landmark Reverse pickup with AWB 561655181511 &
pickupcode DLVPC1038136492 is picked successfully. Status on
www.delhivery.com. - Delhivery

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hem Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2022, 11:54 AM
Subject: Fwd: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show
in screen shot
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear customer, your Landmark Reverse pickup with AWB 561655181511 &
pickupcode DLVPC1038136492 is picked successfully. Status on
www.delhivery.com. - Delhivery

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hem Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2022, 8:19 AM
Subject: Fwd: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show
in screen shot
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear customer, your Landmark Reverse pickup with AWB 561655181511 &
pickupcode DLVPC1038136492 is picked successfully. Status on
www.delhivery.com. - Delhivery

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hem Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2022, 11:45 AM
Subject: Fwd: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show
in screen shot
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear customer, your Landmark Reverse pickup with AWB 561655181511 &
pickupcode DLVPC1038136492 is picked successfully. Status on
www.delhivery.com. - Delhivery

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hem Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 20, 2022, 8:13 PM
Subject: Please refund my amount and company recived in this item show in
screen shot
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear customer, your Landmark Reverse pickup with AWB 561655181511 &
pickupcode DLVPC1038136492 is picked successfully. Status on
www.delhivery.com. - Delhivery

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4643665