Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #9578982159 Courier Tracking #
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 16:28:29 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #9578982159                 Courier Tracking # Delivery #

1

Courier Tracking #

 <https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9578982159>
FP071922002767

Hi 

Please can you change the delivery address to 

Hasan Zuberi

209- Al Thamam Building -13

Remraam Community Hessa Street

Dubai Land .

 

Hasan Zuberi

Product Manager Cyber Security

DSO HQ Building B-Wing 

5th floor, Office no. 507-508

Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 

P.O.Box 123593 

Mobile: +971 52 7888328   

Website:  <http://www.elitevad.com/> www.elitevad.com

DISCLAIMER

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, Approx. 324
L. of water is used to produce 1 KG of paper. Conserve Energy & Save our
Planet

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4635880