Subject: Ticket Assigned - Regarding order no:- 9575367224
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 12:39:27 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Regarding order no:- 9575367224 Before two days ago I complained that your delivery team doesn’t ring the
bell nor they do knock. What’s stocked up inside their head so much. I
think your delivery teams wants me  to stop ordering or maybe your customer
executive team doesn’t want to do any business with me. If it’s so, then
please tell it to my face. I’m paying I’m not asking anything for free.
They don’t even call the least thing is that they should ring the bell. I
trust you guys and pay it online. Your delivery team assured me that
they’ll look into it. But what it’s the same recurring problem. I think
it’s better if you fire your delivery team guy who delivers my order. The
choice is yours. Will be waiting for your response. Just don’t keep on
lying
to me all the time without taking any action.

Regards,
Miss Riyaz.
-- 
Sent from Gmail Mobile

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4540995