Subject: Ticket Assigned - Exchange - Order 9573891072
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:12:52 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Exchange - Order 9573891072 Good afternoon,

I ordered online a couple of items and received everything as ordered, but
only one shoe came in a different size.

I ordered the Steve Madden shoe size 39 but unfortunately received a size
40.  Please see attached picture.

I would like to ask for an exchange, please.

Thank you,
Waheeda

-- 

    Waheeda Al Tamimi
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE SUPERINTENDENT

AMERICAN COMMUNITY SCHOOL OF ABU DHABI
T +971 2 681 5115  |   acs.sch.ae <https://www.acs.sch.ae/>

Empowering Students to Shape the Future since 1972

<https://www.facebook.com/ACSAbuDhabi/>
<https://www.instagram.com/acsabudhabi/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-community-school-of-abu-dhabi/>
<https://twitter.com/acsabudhabi>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4532153