Subject: Ticket Assigned - Urgent - Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 02:42:51 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Urgent - Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Hi,

When can I collect this order pls? I’m traveling tomorrow early morning?! I
spoke to you call centre yesterday and requested collection today but so
far no update. If not today by noon I rather cancel this order please.

Thanks,
0501638644

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Babyshop* <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Harini Gunawardena <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9572341667 | Click here
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9572341667?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Harini Gunawardena, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9572341667
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9572341667?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Emirates ID or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, Dubai Festival City Mall (DFC)
Address :

Dubai Festival City Mall (DFC), Dubai Festival City Mall (DFC), Level 1,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 4 2880821
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (10:00am to 12:00am)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Dubai%20Festival%20City%20Mall%20(DFC),%20Dubai%20Festival%20City%20Mall%20(DFC),%20Level%201,%20Dubai,%20Dubai%20Festival%20City,%20United%20Arab%20Emiratesutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4547
Nimeshi Gunawardena

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/158653964?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Baby Wrap - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 34
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/164075584?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Quilt - 75x45 cms
Quantity: 2 AED 68
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162384870?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Philips Avent Natural Feeding Bottle - 60 ml
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 2 AED 84
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/157068660?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Feeding Bottle - Set of 3
Color: Cream
Quantity: 1 AED 14
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/160602642?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
NUK Nasal Aspirator
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 20
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162581229?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Pure Born Newborn Single Diaper 0-4.5 kgs - 34 Pieces
Quantity: 4 AED 172
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/159610258?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Ribbed Bib with Snap Button Closure
Color: White
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163813235?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Tommee Tippee Close to Nature Soother 0-6 months - Pack of 2
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/163065025?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Junior Printed 2-Piece Soother Set - 0-3 months
Quantity: 1 AED 10
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/153662656?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Pengo Pacifier Holder
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 AED 7
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162127918?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Ai-NON Printed Pacifier Holder
Quantity: 1 AED 7
Subtotal: * AED 470*
Savings: *- AED 77*
*Total* *AED 470*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 135 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4437618