Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for Quote for Furniture from Home Center
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 07:35:51 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for Quote for Furniture from Home Center  Dear Sir,

We request you please quote us your best prices and delivery terms to the
below listed:

1.    Ryan 3 Drawer Desk with Metal Legs - attached Picture ------------- 32
Each 

2.    Optec 24 Pair show cabinet with bench attached Picture -------------
31 Each 

3.    End Table / Coffee Table ---------- ------------- 33 Each

4.    Lamp for Desk ---------- ------------- 33 Each

Only the items pictured must match for item # 3.

 

Your earliest reply to this email will be highly appreciated.

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

 <http://www.agtkuwait.com/> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/agt.kuwait/>
<https://www.facebook.com/American-General-Trading-Contracting-Company-10276
0708403629/?view_public_for=102760708403629>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-general-trading-contracting-compa
ny/?viewAsMember=true>   

The information contained herein may be confidential and/or privileged. This
information is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or the entity
to which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the
intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail
message or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this communication from your system

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4141099