Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:34:02 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel your order. Dear Centrepoint

How can you cancel my order suddenly.. yesterday late night i have ordered
for my wife and suddenly got canceled.. i need it same bag today or else
same day my sukran points and my amount shoud refund today or else i will
raise complain to higher  authoritiy in Center point.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
To: Asutosh Ashwinbhai Panchal <[email-masked]>

Order 8161145870.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Sorry, we had to cancel your order.
Hi Asutosh Ashwinbhai Panchal, unfortunately we couldn’t complete your
order 8161145870
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8161145870?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>.
Please accept our apologies. Rest assured, your refund is being processed
and will be sent to your original payment method at the earliest.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163882611?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SHOEMART
Missy Floral Print Backpack with Scrunchie
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 KWD 12

Subtotal: * KWD 12*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *KWD 9.72*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.
Your refund:
*KWD 2.28* will be refunded to My Credit.
${ctx.messages.myCreditDescription}
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://helpkw.centrepointstores.com/en/support/home>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
-- 
Sent from Being_Ashu...

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4022763