Subject: Ticket Assigned - MANPOWER RECRUITMENT FROM NEPAL & INDIA
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 09:34:33 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  MANPOWER RECRUITMENT FROM NEPAL & INDIA  Dear Sir/Madam 

Human Resources Manager 

 

we would like to introduce ourselves are a BIMALA CONSULTANT HUMAN RESOURCE
CONSULTANCY situated at Al Khaleda Street, Najma Doha state of Qatar. We are
one of the Leading Human Resource Consultant in Base of Doha state of Qatar
to ever ready & well capable enough to Recruit any of Category and quantity
of workers within agreed time frame. We will appreciate to tie up a business
relationship with your company to fulfil each & every manpower requirement
from your company and personally further to long terms services. 

For more information please I would like to visit our profile at
<http://www.bimalaconsultant.com> www.bimalaconsultant.com or attached. 

PROPOSAL - MANPOWER RECRUITMENT FROM NEPAL & INDIA 

SN.

Recruitment procedure 

Pay by 

1

Demand letter attestation fee (chamber 

Company  

2

Demand letter attestation fee (Nepal Embassy 

Company 

3

QVC 

Company 

4

Visa 

Company 

5

Joining TKT- KTM- DOHA 

Company  

6

Quarantine (2 days Mackenzie 

Candidate  

7

Service fee 

NO 

8

Orientation (QAR,22) 

Candidate 

9

Local medical online in Nepal (QAR, 75)

Candidate 

10

Insurance, labor clarence, Bank voucher (QAR,305) 

Candidate 

11

PCR (QAR, 100) 

Candidate 

12

Arrival Time Frame - from the date of visa submission 

40 Days Maximum 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sir/Madam 

Human Resources Manager 

 

we would like to introduce ourselves are a BIMALA CONSULTANT HUMAN RESOURCE
CONSULTANCY situated at Al Khaleda Street, Najma Doha state of Qatar. We are
one of the Leading Human Resource Consultant in Base of Doha state of Qatar
to ever ready & well capable enough to Recruit any of Category and quantity
of workers within agreed time frame. We will appreciate to tie up a business
relationship with your company to fulfil each & every manpower requirement
from your company and personally further to long terms services. 

For more information please I would like to visit our profile at
<http://www.bimalaconsultant.com> www.bimalaconsultant.com or attached. 

PROPOSAL - MANPOWER RECRUITMENT FROM NEPAL & INDIA 

SN.

Recruitment procedure 

Pay by 

1

Demand letter attestation fee (chamber 

Company  

2

Demand letter attestation fee (Nepal Embassy 

Company 

3

QVC 

Company 

4

Visa 

Company 

5

Joining TKT- KTM- DOHA 

Company  

6

Quarantine (2 days Mackenzie 

Candidate  

7

Service fee 

NO 

8

Orientation (QAR,22) 

Candidate 

9

Local medical online in Nepal (QAR, 75)

Candidate 

10

Insurance, labor clarence, Bank voucher (QAR,305) 

Candidate 

11

PCR (QAR, 100) 

Candidate 

12

Arrival Time Frame - from the date of visa submission 

40 Days Maximum 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards, 

 

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4022411