Subject: Ticket Assigned - 1659979785 - Order Issue
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 06:11:38 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  1659979785 - Order Issue Dear Team,

I made an online purchase on Saturday (5.3.2022), for Click and collect.
I did receive the order confirmation email and the payment was deducted
from my card ( kindly find the screenshot of the payment evidence) ,However
I received an *"order not processed email"* soon after. As in the
screenshot attached below.

However, my payment has still not been reversed. and this is not the first
time something like this has happened to my order, everytime I have ordered
from the website. I have received "the order not processed email" but the
payment has been deducted and gone through.

Therefore, I'd like to know the status of my order?
and If the order is processed, when will it be available for pick up?
If the order is not processed I would like to kindly request for a refund.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Najla

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3981338