Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74854) order issue
From: "hamada.ali (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.musaed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:25:46 +0000

hamada.ali *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74854 order issue 

hamada.ali *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDVhYTg2M2M1OTZjNDA0Yzk0NWQ2YmUzYjIyOGIyYjEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74854 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74854?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDVhYTg2M2M1OTZjNDA0Yzk0NWQ2YmUzYjIyOGIyYjEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

order issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74854?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDVhYTg2M2M1OTZjNDA0Yzk0NWQ2YmUzYjIyOGIyYjEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
hamada.ali 1:21 AM GST Reporter: hamada.ali mohammad.musaed
Comments
hamada.ali 1:22 AM GST

Hi Ansh Kapur ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3A7d71f7e9-30d0-41d5-b2c5-eb5676a01268 ) Take a look please and do the needful

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74854?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDVhYTg2M2M1OTZjNDA0Yzk0NWQ2YmUzYjIyOGIyYjEiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )