Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75442) Update status //// the order ID 6455430622
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "mohammad.musaed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:21:00 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 1 update* and *edited 1 comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75442 Update status //// the order ID 6455430622 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 1 update* and *edited 1 comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjRmNTg4ZGI5ZDRkNDU4YjllZjhkNTk0ZGNmZTU3NDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75442 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75442?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjRmNTg4ZGI5ZDRkNDU4YjllZjhkNTk0ZGNmZTU3NDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Update status //// the order ID 6455430622 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75442?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjRmNTg4ZGI5ZDRkNDU4YjllZjhkNTk0ZGNmZTU3NDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Sudhanshu Gandhi 4:17 PM GST Assignee: Sudhanshu Gandhi Sankar T
Comments
Sudhanshu Gandhi 4:17 PM GST edited

Hi mohammad.musaed ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5da70bbc1a43fe0ddbb46bf7 ) Sankar T ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5ab886b035e5a02a84dfcfcb )

Please have a look.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75442?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjRmNTg4ZGI5ZDRkNDU4YjllZjhkNTk0ZGNmZTU3NDIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )