Subject: You have 3 days to set up G Suite for lsmindia.com
From: The G Suite Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:57:29 -0800

From: "The G Suite Team" [[email-masked]]
Subject:  You have 3 days to set up G Suite for lsmindia.com

## Don't miss out on G Suite

Your G Suite trial account will be automatically deleted in 3 days unless  
you verify that you own the domain, lsmindia.com. Set up now to start using  
business email, cloud storage, video conferencing, and more.

### Get help setting up your account

Setting up doesn't take long and the G Suite support team can walk you  
through the process. 24/7 support is included with G Suite.

       ### Your G Suite account

**Username: **

[email-masked]

**Domain: **

lsmindia.com

Contact us  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?utm_source=9051640&utm_medium=email)

If you prefer to set up on your own, sign in to your Google Admin console  
(https://admin.google.com) and follow the setup steps. Visit the G Suite  
Administrator Help Center to learn more about domain verification  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216?utm_source=9051640&utm_medium=email).

Sincerely,

The G Suite Team

**NOTE:** When your G Suite trial account is deleted, it can take up to 48  
hours before you can use the domain, lsmindia.com, with another G Suite or  
Google Cloud account.

[Google Cloud]

(c) 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 *  
Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland * Google  
Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Marina View, #30-01, Asia Square 1, Singapore  
018960

You're receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Cloud product or account.