Subject: Do more on the go with these G Suite tips
From: The G Suite Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:13:05 -0800
List-Id: <28b35ca9a0a1f9669db1644b43c9998253c97759.google.com>

G Suite

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be more productive on the go.

Set up G Suite on all of your devices, so that you can check email, edit  
documents and get more done no matter where you are.

Open G Suite on mobile  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKVObyvymzIeY8Qal-6aLSht9M3e9mBjzfeiZi5zer2i8NMvAv5HhEaF3lBH4ZGyPoPEU2dU9p5j_PqhjkrX7ywlNpUWdrURNX3XYo9VT0iyiJh9Uozk6dYpRCXTeEofWappYI9X6BBf0WUPAYgQmRFe>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Now that you’ve set up G Suite, here’s how you can use it to stay connected  
when you’re on the go:

Sync Gmail and Calendar  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKXe-Dg3yYtnmVaJxkCO2y7Nhr8m-ntotT8W-bOeZ7JZaWHvi83ulUQn5mmpVzrodYxkjHbkOZ8kwZO5-BNW6iSG47WcYSQweQVBSe5F7_SVXz2H_mC2IdJhlwwE5_KUDREbfKbnYLUbYIvQH7gaAG0h>  
on your devices. Send emails, edit documents, receive event reminders and  
update attendees on your way to meetings – all from your mobile device.

Work offline  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKVAl3Sjph1sEzb0wsskeRBHsKzNAyhjOVSOLOc7vjSPqmJaR9ywupSH0ptf-b2eiJPul4w-dzP5K8GgcdMUNdLn7Vkj-vIffzWwq2UEWwSy5NoI3XTMSwvIyfn5IhQaaRt7m5u-8gNw7zdVp_psIfNgVMBwhEKNRJ1srJODAELh>.  
Access and edit files from any device – even when you don’t have an  
Internet connection.

Work securely on any device – and on as many devices as you want. G Suite  
helps keep you protected with 100% email encryption, advanced data  
protection and industry-standard compliance integrated throughout, as well  
as logs of recent sign-in activity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open G Suite on mobile  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKVQetEyv_8mn1wfGL9bEblQY2x5Jf5sw5hnSt-X9EE_U_gSNCOg-ZlDN7kqKOfJ8bR0ZzZbkpwRuocSifHuirifxNvCeWuGh4124Kf49PRN18CnihZ-ltzTKiWIy9rTakPjF9ZdWFG3OyJEPzNXgB-t>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you online,

The G Suite Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider G Suite Business

Upgrade to G Suite Business for more advanced security controls – monitor  
your team’s G Suite mobile device activity  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKXp4G_fIR6N49GPSQXz6Gb65zGL-eIn4HBixMEHC2kCSeXY1zfTrl1KMDfagm7xSFJJux1tBGDaGJlrKiKTLn7ouHyp8HvvMmfAnpX2dI57XbylbfdWpR1r2-t22A>,  
and use Google Vault  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKXq55lTVbL7LFPLjIjfyjyxL0A_jqPW7ad849-FQ0kaLkpF-fY28wLDG6KnDBEHGbI4UI6o4Vq9c2zLzqGyhqsQxRxblGlYGBpewvX9AdZI11JhASRFoLkFJNkstw>  
for archiving and eDiscovery for email, files, and chats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need a hand? Our Support team is here to help.

Call this freephone number: 1800-108-7879

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKWFNpHsDfNNNdDC7XGRv-4NiiJhC3CnNweFrWA4E3ODprxkpo05AkcWaOqreJwzRMxVFrl4vjIF-xmLnVxvGmbZDXM_U8wtMPT1TKwn-qmA8i8Y6MMCQ2E>

Learning Centre  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKVSNIJrjadR74sLwlgjQxFAUot8c4DURPO_ZzwILbAjoRKn8QwBNggQhmUsjTCWhOjbo5jMR4YNAJmIHfAQwKHveNgtNblNQetwpYG-cxxioz3hh3_C7kTGoSE09edH>

Mobile tips  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AFnwnKWTbK9RX1_QSpZ8z-1_3UZHgH505xoKeJLTLi-Fkk-LubpBDBgUA4y4dN6vBJpZfSR_pJb0gRd1zjPvWtdsOzI4Shd0DPLGcZNZ1kXDLtexDiOByFKDRTs48MTnl925_307ygiuFl8>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Cloud

Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Mapletree  
Business City, Singapore 117371

This email was sent to [email-masked] because you indicated  
that you'd like to receive updates and tips about your G Suite account. If  
you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe  
here  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/AFnwnKV4slJE3kp0ZaC8FcPL_euVTb2ou0FBBLhxaKPIB5Bb6DMpxaGvUSRwbyUIWaM8EE-kpg?hl=en-GB>.  
You can also change your preferences on your account's profile page by  
logging in at admin.google.com.