Subject: Get help setting up G Suite for lsmindia.com
From: The G Suite Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 15:56:51 -0800

From: "The G Suite Team" [[email-masked]]
Subject:  Get help setting up G Suite for lsmindia.com

## We'll help you set up G Suite

To start using Gmail, video conferencing, collaboration tools, and more,  
you first verify that you own the domain, lsmindia.com.

### Get live help

The G Suite support team can walk you through verifying your domain and  
setting up your business email. 24/7 support is included with your G Suite  
account.

       ### Your G Suite account

**Username: **

[email-masked]

**Domain: **

lsmindia.com

Contact us  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?utm_source=9052702&utm_medium=email)

If you prefer to verify on your own, sign in to your Google Admin console  
(https://admin.google.com) and follow the setup steps. Learn more about  
domain verification  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216?utm_source=9052702&utm_medium=email).

If you don't verify your domain within a few days, your G Suite trial  
account is automatically deleted.

Sincerely,

The G Suite Team

[Google Cloud]

(c) 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 *  
Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland * Google  
Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Marina View, #30-01, Asia Square 1, Singapore  
018960

You're receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Cloud product or account.