Subject: Set up G Suite for lsmindia.com
From: The G Suite Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:56:49 -0800

From: "The G Suite Team" [[email-masked]]
Subject:  Set up G Suite for lsmindia.com

## G Suite is ready for you

Set up your G Suite account to start using business email, video  
conferencing, cloud storage, file sharing, and more.

### Get started

Before using G Suite Basic, verify that you own lsmindia.com. Sign in to  
your Google Admin console and follow the setup steps.

       ### Your G Suite account

**Username: **

[email-masked]

**Domain: **

lsmindia.com

You're the administrator. You manage all your G Suite services, settings,  
and users.

Sign in (https://admin.google.com)

https://admin.google.com

### We're here to help

24/7 support is included with G Suite. Contact the G Suite support team  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?utm_source=9050854&utm_medium=email)  
for help setting up your account, or learn more about verifying your domain  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216?utm_source=9050854&utm_medium=email).

Sincerely,

The G Suite Team

[Google Cloud]

(c) 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 *  
Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland * Google  
Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Marina View, #30-01, Asia Square 1, Singapore  
018960

You're receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Cloud product or account.