Subject: Welcome to your G Suite trial for lsmindia.com
From: The G Suite Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:58:55 -0800

From: "The G Suite Team" [[email-masked]]
Subject:  Welcome to your G Suite trial for lsmindia.com

## Welcome to G Suite

Thanks for starting your free trial. With G Suite, you get business email,  
video conferencing, cloud storage, file sharing, and more.

       ### Your G Suite account

**Username:**

[email-masked]

**Domain:**

lsmindia.com

**Subscription:**

G Suite Basic

**Trial ends:**

January 30, 2020

### Get started

As the administrator for your G Suite account, you manage all your G Suite  
services, settings, and users. To get started, sign in to your Google Admin  
console and follow the setup steps.

Sign in (https://admin.google.com)

https://admin.google.com

### Live help with setup

24/7 support is included with your G Suite trial. Contact the G Suite  
support team  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?utm_source=9093502&utm_medium=email)  
for help setting up your account.

### G Suite resources

   - Setup FAQs  
(https://support.google.com/a/answer/6142901?utm_source=9093502&utm_medium=email)

   - G Suite Setup site  
(https://gsuite.google.com/setup?utm_source=9093502&utm_medium=email)

   - G Suite Administrator Help Center  
(https://support.google.com/a?utm_source=9093502&utm_medium=email)

Sincerely,

The G Suite Team

[Google Cloud]

(c) 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 *  
Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland * Google  
Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Marina View, #30-01, Asia Square 1, Singapore  
018960

You're receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Cloud product or account.