Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return collection address change
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 04:32:51 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return collection address change Hello,

I had ordeted a bossinni solid trousers and my order number was 9556878497.
I received the product but I have changed my mind and have requested for a
return. My return request number is 1002103540.

Since the delivery was made at my office the  return is also mentioned from
my office address which is at oud metha.

I would like to change the return collection address to the below mentioned
address:

Room no: 101, R3, Red block, Opposite Kahani cafe, Sheikh Hamdan Colony,
Karama, Dubai,UAE

Please take the necessary action to collect the parcel from the above
mentioned address.

Regards & Thanks,

Sojesh S.k
+971555786285

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3902798