Subject: Ticket Assigned - SHOE MART STORE X BOUNTYLA INFLUENCERS COLLABORATIONS
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 03:47:31 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SHOE MART STORE X BOUNTYLA INFLUENCERS COLLABORATIONS Hi team,

Hope you are having a great day!

This is Adam Alamirhasan talent agent with BountyLA. Im reaching out to get
in touch with the marketing team to discuss the possibility of setting up
paid collaborations for the influencers I represent.

Below you will find a roster link. Please let me know which of the
influencers you would like to collaborate with.

BountyLA roster: https://www.bountyla.com/talent/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

-- 

Adam Alamirhasan

Talent Agent

805-284-5473

@_bountyla

https://www.bountyla.com/

1601 Vine St 6th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3937865