Subject: Ticket Assigned - Location for collection of product wrongly selected
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:04:46 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Location for collection of product wrongly selected Dear Concerned,

I have bought a product from Splash with order # 6125852263 but
unfortunately I selected the wrong location for its collection, is there
any way to change it? I usually select the following location

Sahel Mart - FODEL
Inside Sahel Petrol Station, King Fahad Street
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 590642144

But, this time I mistakenly selected the following location

Petromin Express - FODEL
Inside Al Drees Petrol Station, King Fahd Street
Mubaraz, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 590642144

I would request you to please deliver my product to the first location in
Dammam.

Sahel Mart - FODEL
Inside Sahel Petrol Station, King Fahad Street
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 590642144

I can also collect the product from any outlet of Splash in Dammam, if it
is not possible to deliver.

I look forward to your response and really thank you for your cooperation.

Regards

Pardeep

Yesterday, I received a message that my product has been shipped and
expected arrival is 17-Feb-2022. But when I ordered the product, it said
the product will be delivered by Tuesday (15-Feb-2022).

I just want to request expediting the delivery, as I will be travelling on
17-Feb-2022.

I thank you for your cooperation.

Regards

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3898309