Subject: Ticket Assigned - Al Tameer Al Motakadima Contracting Solicitation for Vendor Registration ; Buildings Construction, Renovation & Finishing and Civil Construction
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:18:41 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Al Tameer Al Motakadima Contracting Solicitation for Vendor Registration ; Buildings Construction, Renovation & Finishing and Civil Construction Dear Gents,

AI-Tameer AI-Motakadima is a Second-Degree Classified Contractor and
approved from several of PIF's Affiliates such as NEOM, Diriyah, ROSHN, Red
Sea, and Royal Commission.

We were trying to apply via the portal without success.  Your kind support
and generous cooperation in supporting in being your relabel vendor for
Buildings, Civil, and Infrastructures Construction & Renovation is highly
appreciated.

AI-Tameer AI-Motakadima Company was established in 2008 in Riyadh, Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia. Since then, it has pledged to provide services that suit
the needs and requirements of diversified business sectors. 

We, at AI-Tameer AI-Motakadima, leverage our integrated solutions in the
civil construction, including construction and renewal services for banking,
restoration, creation, trade fairs, and exhibitions, decorations, interior
finishing, and landscaping.

AI-Tameer AI-Motakadima is committed to operate strategically and had
acquired talented and experienced management which set up a continual
improvement philosophy, where clients' pains are realized and their needs
are anticipated; to propose as well as execute the most optimum solutions in
a cost-effective manner, complying with international QHSE standards and
regulations. 

Yours Sincerely, 
Ali Al-Bazzaz 
Business Development Director

Al Tameer Al Motakadima

Mob: +966(0)50-089-0350  |   E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] |   Website:  <http://www.tmcosa.com> www.tmcosa.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3889781