Subject: Ticket Assigned - UAE Mother's Day 21 March 2022
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:56:04 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UAE Mother's Day 21 March 2022 Attn: Marketing Manager

Readysetgo is a leading provider of Corporate Gift, Branding, Kiosk,
Signage, Events supplies, rentals, Hotel Supplies . Would Like to propose
the standalone structure of Mothers day for the Malls, Centers, Hotels,
clubs and Shops.

Readysetgo is a leading provider of Designing, Branding, Printing and Event
services. 

Services And Trading
Exhibition Stand & Kiosk, Signage, Event Backdrop, Signboards, 3D Designs

Corporate Gift Items and Branding 

Sourcing of Hotel, room and guest Supplies

Artwork and Canvas for Hotel Rooms and Lobby

Menu holders, Puzzle and board games for Restaurants

Organic Food containers / plates

Popup display stand, Mockup Display Stand, Flag Printing, Light Box Display,
Roll up stand, Indoor & Outdoor Banners

Posters for Trade shows, Display stands, Metal Signs, Plastic Signs, Vinyl
Banners, Mounting On Form & Forex Board, Lamination

Customized Binders, Penholder, Notepads, Badges, lanyard, Button badges, ID
cards, Name Badges, T-shirts 

Digital Printing, Large Format Printing, Booklet Printing, Offset Printing

Events supplies and rentals

Suneer Saffar

Tel: 971 56 4888 457 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Tel: 050 2272485 

ReadySetGo FZ-LLC

Sharjah, UAE

FDRK1752 Compass Building,

Al Shohada Road, AL Hamra Industrial Zone-FZ,

PO Box 10055 Ras Al-Khaimah, 

United Arab Emirates

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3882726