Subject: Ticket Assigned - 12Camels-Centre Point Stores :Partnership (Cross Border E-commerce)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:26:19 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  12Camels-Centre Point Stores :Partnership (Cross Border E-commerce) Greetings Centre Point Stores Team!

I hope you are doing well.

I am Andrea Veneracion, Business Development Executive at 12Camels 
Retail Services Inc.

12Camels Retail Services Inc. is a global technology platform working to 
empower the general retail goods space and its retailers. Our mission is 
to connect retailers and buyers for hassle-free sales and purchases’ 
transactions with no economic borders.

We can help in the global expansion of your business and expose your 
products in UK, USA, EU, CA, AU, NZ, ME and Asia.

We offer you an online marketplace for international designers, sellers, 
retailers, boutiques, etc. to put on a sale of their unique collection 
covering a variety of goods and experiences.

We offer a 'NO SALE/NO FEE' and 'No On-boarding Fees'; which mean that 
there are no other costs associated with your listing. Moreover, you can 
sell worldwide at the lowest shipping cost and more profits.

We will also give you a branded profile and create monthly video content 
which you can use.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as your products are of high 
quality and we are interested to market them for you.

Let me know if you are interested and I will share more details with you.

Thank you. A.V.

-- 
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3878879