Subject: Ticket Assigned - DAMAGE OF MISTOTES SOLID BACKPACK OF ORDER NO 9512860350
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 04:38:09 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DAMAGE OF MISTOTES SOLID BACKPACK OF ORDER NO 9512860350 Dear Aya

Further to our conversation a few minutes ago, I have attached the pictures
of the backpack which was purchased in November 2021 via online under the
Order # 9512860350 .

 The bag is of very inferior quality and the snap came off within a few
days. I am unable to close the bag now and it's useless at the moment.

I wasn't able to return it as we had left for India on 2 Dec 2021 and
returned on 8 Jan 2022. So, we were unable to return it within 14 days of
purchase.

I am a regular customer of Centrepoint.  And all purchases are done under
my husband's name, Mishal Mohamed Ibrahim ( Mob # 0507462897). We mostly do
online shopping and even yesterday we had bought a stroller from
Centrepoint,  Al Ghurair for my little one.

I have also attached my air ticket for your reference to prove that I
wasn't in UAE to return the product within 14 days of purchase.

I will now have to purchase another bag instead of this as I was using this
as my diaper bag for my baby. I regret buying this product now.

Taking all these points into consideration, kindly do the needful to issue
the refund as soon as possible as I do not want to feel cheated by
Centrepoint.

Your's truly

Sheima Muhammed Sherif
050 2824608

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3771712