Subject: Ticket Assigned - Amsa Exports - Supplier Of Textile Products
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 05:00:07 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Amsa Exports - Supplier Of Textile Products Dear Sir / Madam,

Hope you're doing good.

I would like to introduce our company as the manufacturer of Home Textiles,
Knitted and Woven Products from the Hub of Karur, in Tamil Nadu , India.

I would like to share our company profile for your immediate review. We're
producing all kinds of Kitchen Linens, Living Linens, Bath Linens, Bedding
Linens, Beach Linens, Head Rest Cushions, Shopping Tote Bags, T-Shirts,
Polo's, Bottoms, Vests, Shorts, Hoodies, Jackets, Baby Layette, Kids Wear,
Women's Hi-Fashion Tops and Bottoms etc. We're certified company as per
below standards.

*         GOTS & OCS

*         GRS

*         OEKO TEX

*         SCAN CT-PAT

*         SEDEX

*         FAIR TRADE

*         WALMART

*         ZED

*         MMG SOCIAL

 

We're manufacturing Cushion Covers for Airlines, Blankets, Head Rest,
Pillows, Cushion Pad, Seat Pad, Cabin Crew Aprons, Uniforms, Placemats, Dish
Cloths, Kitchen Towels, Decorative Embroidered Gifts for Passengers, Towels,
Face Cloths Etc.

 

I'm glad to look forward for your kind feedback and suggestions in order to
start working with your company.

If you have any questions, please kindly advise.

Thank you,

Best Regards

Magesh

Marketing / Merchandise

Amsa Exports, 23/3,Ramakrishnapuram North, Karur.639001. TN - India.

HP : +917603938009

PH : +91 4324 274722 / 274788

FAX : +91 4324 274755

www.amsaexports.com <http://www.amsaexports.com> 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3849491