Subject: Ticket Assigned - Content Ideas For splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 12:26:38 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Content Ideas For splashfashions.com Hi there,

We were looking for people we could partner with for content and we came
across your blog.
Are you guys accepting guest posts?

The work we’ve done has been featured on sites like inc.com and techradar.
<http://techradar./>

I’m reaching out to see if you’d like to publish any of the following
in-depth content we’ve created? We believe this would be a good fit for you.

              1. Smart Gadgets: Top 10 Smart Products That Are the Best
Investments for Your Home
              2. Discounts 2022: Top 15 Exclusive Discount Coupon Codes to
Ensure Maximum Savings
              3. Gadget Coupons 2022: Top 10 Coupons to Avail Offers &
Cashback on Gadgets this New Year
              4. Mens Wear 2022: Top 22 Essential Items to Refresh Every
Man’s Wardrobe for The New Year
              5. Women's Wear 2022: Top 11 Business Outfit Ideas for
Professional Women of All Ages & Size

Would you like to take a look at any of the above? Let me know. :)

Cheers!

-- 

Madhankumar- CEO
+91-6369018928 | linkedin.com/madhan
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhankumarr/&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1622118223942000&usg=AFQjCNEEt6vADhEQDphDu71Gtj-LlrGfGg>

<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
01/06/22,
05:45:17 PM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3727864