Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: You haven't collected order number 9519719055
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 06:04:23 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: You haven't collected order number 9519719055 Dear team,

This is to inform you that, we have received really all products either
damaged or a different sizes for Order #9519719055.

Note that 2 items I have returned in the store itself and another 3 items
need to be returned.

As I spoke to one of your customer care executives, he told me I need not
cancel the order rather you will do it from your side after consulting me.

Hence request you to do the needful.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 8:05 AM
Subject: You haven't collected order number 9519719055
To: pappu lilly <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

You haven't collected your order yet.

Hi Biswanath Tripathy, your order number 9519719055
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9519719055?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
is still waiting for you at the following store.
Pickup from:
Splash, Al Ain Mall
Address :

Al Ain Mall, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 3 7511141
Working hours :

Saturday - Wednesday (10AM - 10PM) / Thursday - Friday (10AM - 12PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Ain%20Mall,%20Al%20Ain,%20Central%20District,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 7733
Biswanath Tripathy

Please collect it before JANUARY 2nd, 2022, as your order will be returned
to our warehouse after that time. Don't forget to carry your identification
and a copy of your order confirmation email or text message.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162654006?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Long Sleeves Hoodie with Kangaroo Pocket *
Color: Red
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161736391?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* ELLE Plain Midi A-line Dress with Round Neck and Long Sleeves *
Color: Black
Size: 10
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162877021?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Bossini Solid Hoodie with Long Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161346990?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Printed T-Shirt with Raglan Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162292973?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Bossini Solid Linen Shirt with Short Sleeves and Spread Collar *
Color: White
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163002424?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable NASA Print Hoodie with Short Sleeves *
Color: Grey
Size: XS
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

-- 

With Best Regards,

Rashmita Ku. Dash.
+971552237407

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3658235