Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE : To order online
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 04:50:12 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE :  To order online Dear Team,

Greetings of the day 

I am your satisfied , now a days m looking so many things online and I want
to purchase it but whatever I m trying to buy everything is showing sold, so
please give me any solution how I can buy i want to buy in promotion I do
not have time to visit and I am happy with online shoping many time I
ordered online  

Waithing for ur response .

Thanks 

 

Rashmi Chawla

Counsellor 

# 65713081 

___________________________________________

 

The Walk,2nd Floor,Office No 3, Al-mubarak Street,Salmiya 

Near American University ,Kuwait

Moble :- 00965-67680751

Ofc   timings: 10am to 6pm.

Working days: Monday to Saturday (Sunday closed)

Web Site :-  <http://www.stratixconsultants.org/>
http://www.stratixconsultants.org/

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3524177