Subject: Ticket Assigned - Horrible experience
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2022 11:01:18 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Horrible experience Dear Max,

I lost 50 dirhams to you thanks to your own fault.

Why? Because, your app shows wrong information in the size guide and
because it was a lingerie product.

Below I have attached the size chart that you have presented in the app.
According to size chart, 38 is medium size. But when purchased the size was
clearly much smaller than that.

 I had purchased two bras and both are around 25 dhs each!! And when I
tried to return them, obviously I was denied. When spoken to a customer
service rep. he could not consider anything for me either! When I asked him
to talk to the manager, he couldnt do that either.

Its not my fault that your app shows wrong information to begin with!
Because of which I lose my money! Its just not fair.

I hope I get considered on this and treated fairly and dont require taking
a legal action.

I'm a frequent customer and very disheartened.

Batul Fakhruddin.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3570351