Subject: Ticket Assigned - Incorrect product given twice..!!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 06:59:52 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Incorrect product given twice..!! Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Whenever I think of shopping the first thought comes to me is Centrepoint &
I have been a regular customer, however the online shopping experience has
not been good enough. I placed my first online order on 17.11.2021 vide
order no #9513370073 in which there was an item named *Sustainable Solid
Zip through Biker Jacket *I did order for a Black colored jacket but I had
received a blue colored one & since there was no option to exchange I place
the request for return.

Then I placed a second order on 21.11.2021 vide order no. #9514434472 in
which I again added the black colored jacket *Sustainable Solid Zip through
Biker Jacket *but I again received a blue colored jacket. (attached photo)
Please note that the first return request placed is still unattended and
none of your delivery partners have come to collect the item & I am not
going to do the same procedure again of cancelling & reordering.

Considering as a human error one mistake is understandable but how come
same mistake is been repeated again, since it was a CLICK & COLLECT order I
asked the Centrepoint store associate of what to be done they said I would
have to contact customer care & when I called customer care they said I
have to write a mail to Centrepoint support & seems I am just passed from
one point to another.

Humbly request you to kindly exchange my item with the one which I actually
ordered.

Regards
Rinu Mathew
Mob. +971554649256

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3468418