Subject: New Reply Received - Delivery
From: Home Centre UAE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 15:17:35 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Delivery  Ticket comment <div dir="auto">yes thats my number </div>
<br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr"></div></div>
<div class="freshdesk_quote"><blockquote class="freshdesk_quote">
<div>On Sat, 4 Dec 2021, 3:03 pm Landmark Group, &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
</div>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">
	<div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px"><div dir="ltr">
<div dir="ltr">Hi Saud,</div>
<div><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">Thank you for contacting us.<br><br>Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.<br><br>We have been notified by the shipping partner that an attempt has been made to deliver to you but no response has been received from you.<br><br>Could you please confirm whether (96555058816) is your correct contact number! If so, please let us know your suitable time to contact you. If not, please provide us with your correct contact number so that we can arrange delivery for you accordingly.</div>
<div dir="ltr"><br></div>
<div dir="ltr">We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help!<br><br>Your Friends,<br>The Support Team.<br>
</div>
</div></div>

	

</div></blockquote>
</blockquote></div>  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3530346