Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: We’ve received your return request.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 06:48:21 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: We’ve received your return request. ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 12:08 AM
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Uma Sharma <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Uma Sharma, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your
return 1001619991 for order 9513257628 will work.Our delivery partner will
pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*SPLASH*
Iconic Embellished T-shirt with Round Neck and 3/4 Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 20

Total *AED 20*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
-- 
Warm Regards,
Uma Sharma
[email-masked]
971505139463

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3487504