Subject: Ticket Assigned - Exporters & manufactures of Knit and Woven Garments
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:41:57 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Exporters & manufactures of Knit and Woven Garments Dear Sir or Madam,

My Name is Prity kar Chowdhury from  <http://www.jblfashionbd.com> JBL
Fashion BD is an Exporters
& Manufacturers of knit and woven garments having 100% Export unit in
Bangladesh.

We have long time experience to handle worldwide Promotional, Fashion wear,
Sport wear, Casual wear, Sublimation, and work wear Clothing's-
Men's wear, Women's wear, Kids wear, and Sportswear including
T-Shirt, Polo Shirt, Sweat Shirt, Fleece Jacket, Hoody Sweat Shirt, Jeans
Pant, Scarf, Trouser
,Underwear,   Denim Pant, Twill Pant, Cargo Shorts, Woven Shirt, Ladies
Carpi, Towels
Apron, Face Masks, Isolation PPE, Sweater, Hospital Clothing and etc. 

We have strong merchandiser & quality control division for look after our
valuable customer.

We assure their quality & in-time shipments with competitive price. 

Our manufacturing units are certified with BSCI, Oeko-Tex, SEDEX and
ACCORD to ensure Corporate Social compliance. We keep the standard
of REACH and other norms in all spare of production.

So, if you are really looking for something different contact us right
now for any request, we will be back to you shortly with our best
proposal and solution.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Prity kar

Purchasing Manager

JBL Fashion BD

77 East Basabo, Dhaka-1214, Bangladesh.     

Call: +8801911608538

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> www.jblfashionbd.com

Skype ID: jblfashion

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3377954