Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mfrg. & Exp. of Wool/Cotton/Jute/Silk/Viscos/Bamboo made Kelim, Dhurries, Rugs, Mats, Tufted & Indo Nepali Carpets etc.
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 05:54:44 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mfrg. & Exp. of  Wool/Cotton/Jute/Silk/Viscos/Bamboo made Kelim, Dhurries, Rugs, Mats, Tufted & Indo Nepali Carpets etc. Dear Sir

We would like to Introduce ourself as manufacturer & Exporter of the Indian
Super Fine Quality of Hand Made Home Furnishing Products.

We produce STYLISH & NEW TEXTURE of  Exclusive Designs in Carpets, Kilims,
Rugs, Mats, Cousion, Pillow, Poufs, Braided Rugs in Wool / Jute / Cotton /
Bamboo / Silk / Viscose / Polyester in Pile weave / Flat weave / Loop weave
/ Choti weave etc.

We play with Materials in quality to bring the perfection & beauty in all
type of RUGS to use in Beautifull Home, Office, Hotel, Lobby, Halls, Rooms
& Gallery in any Sizes, Designs & Colours.

Waiting for your trial Order to develope your liking designs into Rug.

Thanks & Regards

MR. MATEEN ANSARI
Managing Director

M/S.  MOHAMMAD IBRAHIM  &  SONS
Mfrg. & Exp. of  Wool/Cotton/Jute/Silk/Viscos/Bamboo
made Kelim, Dhurries, Rugs, Mats, Tufted & Indo Nepali Carpets etc.

KUNJAL GIR'S    GARDEN
MIRZAPUR -  231001
U.P.  INDIA

PHONE   NO.  0091-  5442- 220643
FAX        NO    0091- 5442-  221767
MOBILE  NO.  0091-  9415217923

EMAIL:  [email-masked]
              [email-masked]
Visit us : www.IbrahimRugz.com

Facebook : Ibrahim Rugz
Instagram : ibrahim_rugz
LinkdIn    : Mohammad Ibrahim & Sons

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3255595