Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: 1st Page Ranking On Google.Not Yet Contact Us
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:11:06 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: 1st Page Ranking On Google.Not Yet Contact Us  Hi,                                                       

We have reviewed your Website; it is not ranking high on any of the search
engines (Google) for most of the keywords related to your business. 
We help our customers to bring their website on the 1st page of the search
engine in a limited time-frame. We can provide you 1st Page Google Rankings
within the 100Days. The following are the services we offering:

1) Digital Marketing Services (SEO+SMO+PPC)
2) Website Design and Development(Static+Dynamic+E-commerce)
3) App Development (iOS+Android+Windows)

If you'd like to know more about this information, you're welcome to write
back and feel free to ask for a proposal for free.

Thanks Regard                                           

suchitra das,

Marketing search Expert)

Note: Kindly provide your Skype ID or Mobile / what's App No. for better
Communication with you further for the Project.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the person or the entity to whom they are addressed and may contain
information which is Confidential and Privileged. Any misuse of the
information contained in this email, including but not limited to
retransmission or dissemination of the said information by person or
entities other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please
delete this email and contact the sender immediately.

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3244050