Subject: Ticket Assigned - Alsra Sports (Apparels & Clothing)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:23:25 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Alsra Sports (Apparels & Clothing) Respected Sir,
                        You're receiving this Requesting Letter from "Alsra
Sports®.?

We got information from a reliable source that you are buying
Sportswear?‍♂️, Apparels & Clothing?products. I would like to inform you
that we are Manufacturing and Exporting? Wholesale Top Quality (Mens &
Womens) Sportswear?‍♂️, Apparels & Clothing? like T-Shirts, Hoodies,
Track suits, Trousers, Bags??, Hats, Gloves? etc and other Fashionwear,
Streetwear, Gymwear, Martial arts wear?, Yogawear, & Fitness wear products.

Now a days where Quality?, timely deliveries✈ and competitive price
matters you need to have a direct supplier⚡ who can deliver goods exactly
to your requirements.

We welcome your inquiries, demand of samples. Please let us know if you
have any inquiry.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3195840