Subject: Ticket Assigned - Please refund my amount
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:22:50 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Please refund my amount My name Muhammed shareef
I purchase 18/9/2021 but not successful please refund my money 114.40 dhs I
wait one month if not refund I complate police.. My transaction details
under mentioned

Before refund this transaction

Max Retail
Reference # 260361
Clothing
Sep 18, 2021, 12:18 PM
-114. 40 AED
Add note
Add receipt
Split the bill
Your Max Retail History
Total
Monthly
visits
Average
spend
spend
1
114.40
114.40
O

Please refund this amount 114.40
Not successfully this transaction

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021, 8:45 pm Centrepoint, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Order number 9502681393 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi muhammed shareef, your order number is 9502681393
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9502681393?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
.
The tracking number is FC091821002232.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC091821002232&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*muhammad shareef*
al ayay st villa no12
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 557336746

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88888001370120210918

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162549237?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
*Calvin Klein cK One Eau De Toilette Unisex Spray - 200 ml*
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Dear Customer,

This email concerns your Customer Service case # 3118195

I am following up on our email from 1 day back (mentioned below). We've not
heard from you in 1 day. I request you to please provide us information
requested in the trailing email below for us to help us resolve your query.

We request you to kindly reply within next 24 hours, as the support case
request will be automatically considered resolved and be closed.

Looking forward to your response.

عميلنا العزيز,

تتعلق هذه الرسالة الإلكترونية بحالة خدمة العملاء الخاصة بك # 3118195

نحن نقوم بمتابعة بريدنا الإلكتروني منذ يوم (المذكور أدناه). لم نسمع منك
خلال اليوم السابق. نطلب منكم تزويدنا بالمعلومات المطلوبة في البريد
الإلكتروني التالي أدناه لمساعدتنا في حل استفسارك.

نطلب منك التفضل بالرد خلال 24 ساعة القادمة ، أو سيتم إغلاق الطلب بشكل
تلقائي واعتبار أن القضية قد تم حلها.

نتطلع الى ردكم.
Show quoted text

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3201007