Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for Quote
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 01:50:20 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for Quote  Dear Sir,

 We request you to kindly  send  your quote for the below listed items .
Please submit your response COB today 9/29/21. I know this is short notice
but these orders are now urgent and your prompt response would be greatly
appreciated. 

Sl.

Item Description

UNIT

Qty

No.

 

1

Optec Queen Bed - 160x200 cm 

EA

33

2

Dual Comfort Support Queen Compressed Foam Mattress - 160x200 cm

EA

33

3

Chaplin Faux Leather Manual Recliners (Rust Brown)

EA

33

 

 

Regards,

 

 <https://www.instagram.com/agt.kuwait/> Description: IN1 color s20
<https://www.facebook.com/American-General-Trading-Contracting-Company-10276
0708403629/?view_public_for=102760708403629> Description: FB1 color s20
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-general-trading-contracting-compa
ny/?viewAsMember=true> Description: LiN s20  Description: ISO Footer 2

The information contained herein may be confidential and/or privileged. This
information is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or the entity
to which is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the
intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail
message or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this communication from your system.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3162577