Subject: Ticket Assigned - Multiple issues with my orders: 9688202006, 9501468440, 9502628804
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:22:06 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Multiple issues with my orders: 9688202006, 9501468440, 9502628804 Hello,

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS E-MAIL MAIL IS FOR 'SPLASH' MANAGEMENT ONLY*

This is further to my plenty of calls to your customer care number and
requests for management intervention on serious quality issues from your
operations, on a birthday dress ordered for my daughter.

Following is the brief history:

1. Order # 9688202006: Made on Aug 17 and received a damaged dress on Aug
18, submitted a return request and got the refund.
2. Visited Splash stores in Al Wahda Mall to check for availability of the
same dress/size, it was not available. They promised to check in other
stores and got back finally saying it is not available in Abu Dhabi and
advised me to order online, if available.
3. Order # 9501468440: Made on Sep 13 and collected from your stores on Sep
17. On opening the same, we were surprized to see that the same dress which
we returned for order no. 9688202006 is received again!!
4. Made a new online order again (# 9502628804) for the same dress on Sep
18 morning. Then, made a complaint to your customer care and informed that
I need to speak to a management staff on this serious quality lapse and
business ethics for sending a returned damaged item for a new order. Your
bad luck, in this case, it happened to be the same customer!!
5. On Sep 18 evening, my order # 9502628804 was cancelled automatically due
to non-availability.
6. On Sep 19, spoke to one of your senior staff Ms. Suha, explained the
whole history and asked her to arrange for the following:
a. New dress of same size without any damage
b. Suitable compensation for everything I had to go through and lack of
quality management from your side.
7. Today I was told that there is no solution to my above demand, other
than providing paltry AED 40 voucher, which I told here to keep it for
improving the quality of Splash customer care.

It is clear from the above narration that SPLASH do not have proper quality
management, due to which a returned/damaged item is being sold to another
order number. It is more surprizing that your staff do not have a amicable
solution for it. Hence, I seek your management's attention in this regard.
If I don't get any response by Sep 23, I am escalating this issue by
submitting my complaint to DED - Consumer Complaints, Dubai govt.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ramesh

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3128663