Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return of Items from Order #9690767679 - Still waiting!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 02:19:58 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return of Items from Order #9690767679 - Still waiting! Hi,

I have requested for the return of the item below from my *Order
#9690767679* many days before. But no one came to pick up the items , I
even called the customer care twice to follow up but still nobody came to
pick up the return items yet. Hence , I am writing this email .

Please arrange to collect the below items from my residential address at
the earliest.

*Return Items:*

1.       Juniors Ruffle Detail Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves, AED 22

2.       Disney Frozen Print Lunch Bag, AED 29

3.       Hello Kitty Print Lunch Bag with Adjustable Strap and Zip Closure,
29

4.       Charmz Applique Detail Hair Tie - Set of 6, AED 12

5.       Juniors Solid Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves, AED 12

6.       Juniors Text Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Frill Detail
Sleeves, AED 21

7.       Juniors Unicorn Print T-shirt with Frill Detail Sleeves, AED 21

8.       Sanrio Hello Kitty and Barbie Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves,
AED 21

9.       UNICE Minnie Mouse Graphic Print Play Ball, AED 6

10.   Sanrio Hello Barbie Print Round Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves, AED
39

11.   Sanrio Hello Kitty Print Pullover and Pinny Set, AED 50

12.   Sanrio Hello Kitty Print Round Neck T-shirt with Front-Tie Accent,
AED 39

13.   Sanrio Barbie Hello Kitty Logo Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves, AED
20

14.   Minnie Mouse 6-Piece Cotton Washcloth Pack - 25x25 cms, AED 29

*Residential address:*

EXECUTIVE TOWER, TOWER K, FLAT NO. 2505, BUSINESS BAY, DUBAI

Thanks

Mamta

0522449511

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3064651