Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE : Request for products return of order number 9675028801
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:26:30 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE : Request for products return of order number 9675028801 On 1st of July I made an order of the kids jackets  which are on the
attachment to this email.

On the 2nd the order was delivered at my work place but l managed to open
it yesterday. Surprisingly the sizes are too small
from the age groups written.

So l'm requesting to return 2 jackets in exchange of bigger sizes. I want
to return the black jacket 4-5 years size and please do swap it with a 13 -
14 years size.

I will return 1 blue jacket 9-10 years size and swap with a 11-12 years
size.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused but honestly the jackets
appear to be small from the age groups written.

Hope my request will be considered and l hope to hear from you soon at the
earliest possible time.

Best regards

Sibongile Nicolatte Hlekisana

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, 04:07 Centrepoint, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Order number 9675028801 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Sibongile Nicolatte, your order number is 9675028801
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9675028801?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
.
The tracking number is FP070221000632.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP070221000632&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Sibongile Nicolatte Hlekisana*
Rove Lamer Beach Hotel
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 588074485

Payment Method:
*Nicolatte Hlekisana*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 4147

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88888001100120210702

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162605627?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
*Juniors Padded Jacket with Long Sleeves and Pocket Detail*
Color: Black
Size: 11-12 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162605620?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
*Juniors Padded Jacket with Long Sleeves and Pocket Detail*
Color: Black
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162605594?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
*Juniors Solid Padded Jacket with Long Sleeves and Hood*
Color: Blue
Size: 9-10 yrs
2

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2810449