Subject: Ticket Assigned - Discount not showing
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 06:50:14 +0000

Hi Mohammad Tawfik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Discount not showing Good evening wonderful team at Centrepoint!

My wife and I are loyal customers to your stores ever since 1st being in
the UAE 9 years ago. We were excited to make a purchase on your website for
our little daughter’s birthday as we get ready to travel this summer to see
her grandparents after several years of being apart due to the pandemic.

The product is the J World Floral Print Trolley Backback. Your website
indicates a 60% discount and 89aed (attached pic) which is perfect for our
budget. However every time we proceed for checkout, the discount disappears
to a price 289aed (attached pic).

How can we proceed with the discounted purchase in time for our daughter’s
birthday?  ???‍♀️

Best,
Sarah & Moneer

-- 

*Moneer Moukaddem*

Boys School Principal

Al Ittihad Private School

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

*http://www.inpsabudhabi.com <http://www.inpsabudhabi.com>*

+971 56 268 3654

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2812137